Alfred's Basic Piano Course Top Hits! Duet Book, Book 3
- ISBN: 978-0-7390-0836-2
- Código del editor: AP.17167
- Editorial: Hal Leonard
- Año de la edición: 1999
- Colección: Alfred's Basic Piano Course
- Encuadernación: Rústica
- Formato: 22,5x30
- Páginas: 48
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Tipo: PARTITURA
- código del editor: AP.17167
Comenta y valora este libro
Sin stock. Si se pide hoy, se estima recibir en la librería el 10/12/20
The motivation this music provides is outstanding! Playing duets is important to the musical growth of young pianists. And with Alfred's Top Hits Duet Books, students get twice as many benefits. In addition to learning how to develop steady rhythm, listen for proper balance, and play with appropriate dynamics, students will also receive the enjoyment of playing specially arranged duets of pop music.
These duet collections are correlated page-by-page with lesson Books 1B, 2, 3 and 4 of Alfred's Basic Piano Library one of the best-selling piano methods in the world (it's translated into 13 languages).
All four duet books feature the best-known popular songs from films, Broadway musicals and best-selling CDs. The arrangers selected for this series include Alfred's best-known composers including Dennis Alexander, Tom Gerou, Margaret Goldston, Martha Mier, Catherine Rollin and George Peter Tingley.
- (We're Gonna) Rock Around the Clock. Composed by Max Freedman, Jimmy De Knight
- Can you feel the love tonight. Composed by Elton John; Lyrics by Tim Rice
- Edelweiss. Additional credits Richard Rodgers, Oscar Hammerstein
- The Music of the Night. Composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber; Lyrics by Richard Stilgoe, Charles Hart
- The Phantom Of The Opera. Composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber; Lyrics by Batt, Mike,Stilgoe, Richard,Hart, Charles
- Yesterday. Additional credits John Lennon,Paul McCartney