Si se pide hoy, se estima recibir en la librería el 27/09/19
A rare method for this instrument, written by German classical guitarist, singer, zitherer and composer, Adam Darr (1811-1866)
- First Division
A complete grammar of music
1. The tones .
2. The narres of the same. . :
3. The value of the same .
4. The lines .
5. The notes and tests
6. The writing of the notes, and the clefs
7. The sharps and flats .
8. Time .
9. Explanation of foreign terms with referente to time
11. The keys and chords
- Second Division.
A guide to the Zither Player
12. The zither and its strings
13. The fingering
14. The position of the zither
15. The right hand
16. The left hand
17. Tuning of the zither. .
- Third Division.
18. Exercises for the right hand on the bass and accompaniment strings
19. Exercises for the left hand upon the finger-board strings
10. Exercises- for the left hand in the diatonic scales
20. Exercises in the chromatic scales
21. The striking of the finger -board strings, and accompaniment at the same time
21. Exercises of scales in rhythmical form
22. The major andd minor scales in the first position
23. Exercises on the single finger-board strings with accompaniment
24. Exercises in the first position
25. Execution and the signs connected with it
26. The ties with the thumb
27. The tremolo
28. Staccato notes
29. The Appogiatura
30. The minor chords in the accampaniments
32. Exercises with figured accompaniment
33. Extra position
34. Exercises upon the A strings
35. The fuli chords in the accompaniment
36. Exercises in chords