Collins Primary Music Early Years Foundation Stage
Nicholls, SueCollins. 2021
- EAN: 9780008447656
- ISBN: 978-0-00-844765-6
- Editorial: Collins
- Fecha de edición: 2021
- Nº páginas: 56
Disponible en breveSin stock. Si se pide hoy, se estima recibir en la librería el 06/02/23
¡GASTOS DE ENVÍO GRATIS!
Añadir a la Lista de deseos
Collins Primary Music Early Years Foundation Stage is a brand-new resource which supports Early Years practitioners to deliver the 2021 reformed statutory framework - through music! Child-centric, holistic, flexible and full of delightful songs and inspired activities for children aged 3-5.
· Collins Primary Music Early Years Foundation Stage presents 12 ‘starting points' stemming from children's interests with songs, chants, listening music, images, videos and stories to engage and inspire exploration.
· For each starting point there are ideas and activities for Enhancing Continuous Provision, Musical Learning, Home Learning and all Areas of Learning and Development (for ages 3-4 and 4-5).
· There are traditional tunes with new lyrics relating to the themes covered as well as brand new songs, chants and music from around the world and across a range of traditions.
· The starting points can be used in any order, with each one offering progression across the age range.
· There is a wealth of additional support in the form of planning and assessment guidance, templates, imagery, vocabulary, background information, and related reading and songs.
· Though it is designed to be accessible to all, regardless of musical experience, notation is provided for music specialists who find this helpful.
· It comprises a book, audio CD and downloads.