Si se pide hoy, se estima recibir en la librería el 13/04/20
"Blood, Sweat & Rudiments" the latest drum book by Joel Rothman, presents an exciting and original approach to the development of traditional rudiments, which is not found in any other drum publication. Using the device of "Rhythmic Modulation." the exercises are virtually guaranteed to develop greater speed and control for single strokes, doubles, paradiddles, ruffs, flams, rolls, etc. In addition, an extensive section is devoted to the presentation of "New rudiments" for the modern drummer.
This breakthrough book is certain to become a classic -- it's a must in the library of any player interested in developing greater overall technical facility and rudimental skill for use in rock, jazz and marching drumming. It's appropriate for beginner to advanced students, as well as professional players.
Ten Steps for Practicing Rudiments with Rhythmic Modulation
Part One: A New Look at Old Rudiments with Rhythmic Modulation
- 40 International Rudiments
Part Two: Extended Rudiments
- Selected Rudiments Divided Between Snare and Bass (with both hands together on snare)
- Selected Rudiments Divided Between Snare and Bass (for Rock Drumming)
- Selected Rudiments Divided Between Snare and Bass (for Jazz Drummin)
- Special Rudiment - Splitting the Double-Stroke