Level 2. Musicianship for the Older Beginner. Piano Básico de Bastien
- ISBN: 978-0-8497-5032-8
- Editorial: Kjos West
- Año de la edición: 1977
- Colección: The Bastien Older Beginner Library
- Encuadernación: Rústica
- Formato: 23x30,5
- Páginas: 48
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Tipo: MÉTODO/EJERCICIOS
- código del editor: WP35
Comenta y valora este libro
Sin stock. Si se pide hoy, se estima recibir en la librería el 29/01/21
Musicianship for the Older Beginner is designed to be used as a companion book to The Older Beginner Piano Course. Theory, Technic, and Sight Reading materials are correlated unit by unit to the basic course. It may also to be used with another piano course.
The Theory portion contains a combination of written exercises and keyboard harmony.
The Technic portion is designed to develop hand and finger coordination and facility, and to develop ease and control at the keyboard. Dynamics and tempo are to be suggested by the teacher. Transposition is indicated for some exercises; aditional transposition may be suggested at the teacher's discretion.
The Sight Reading portion provides addtional reading to reinforce new concepts. A variety of reading experiences is provided to relieve monotony. The student should give a brief pre-study analysis before playing: 1) tap or clap the rhythm; 2) observe the clef, key and time signature. While playing he should 1) keep his eyes on the music; 2) look ahead; 3) keep going. Transposition may be assigned at the teacher's discretion.
This balanced program will provide the student with a thorough beginning music program in basic fundamentals.
1. Writing major sharp key signatures. Bass styles. Legato-staccato study
2. Syncopation. Intervals. Major-minor chords. Question and answer phrases. Harmonizing lead lines. Scale etude
3. Relative minor scales. Forms of minor scales. Minor key signatures
4. Triplet rhythm. Question and answer phrases. Major-minor key signatures. Harmonizing lead lines. D minor etude
5. Scale-tone intervals. Altered intervals. Triads and inversions
6. The order of flats. Major flat key signatures. Writing major flat key signatures. Group 3 keys (Db, Ab, Eb). Five finger studies. Chord studies
7. Recognizing inverted triads. Altered intervals. Firs inversion triad studies. Second inversion triad studies
8. Sixteenth notes
9. Augmented triads. Diminished triads
10. Group 4 keys (Gb, Bb, B). Naming and writing chords. Chord progressions
-Major scales and primary chords (group 3 and 4 keys)