Microjazz for Beginners B
- ISBN: 979-0-060-12257-6
- Editorial: Boosey & Hawkes
- Año de la edición: 1998
- Encuadernación: Rústica
- Formato: 30,5x23
- Páginas: 26
- Idiomas: Inglés / Francés / Alemán
- Tipo: MÉTODO/EJERCICIOS
Si se pide hoy, se estima recibir en la librería el 09/04/20
Microjazz for Beginners B is the second microjazz book and is suitable for learners of all ages. Using a combination of words, music, and illustrations, it takes first-time players steadily through the early stages of both the practical and theoretical aspects of playing.
A booklet of accompaniments, suitable for use by a teacher or any intermediate player, is included. The resulting duets can be played on one or two keyboards, and turn even the easiest pupil's tones into unmistakable microjazz pieces.
The book also includes an audio CD containing both backing and full performanc tracks to enthuse and enhance your practice and performance.
1. Build and play major scales. Read and play music written within key signatures.
2. Read, play and follow rhythms which include quavers. Play using a new hand position for the left hand, with new notes (C and D). Play two-notes chords in the left hand. Recognise and describe intervals using numbers
3. Play using a new hand position for the right hand, with new notes (A, B, C, D, B flat and G). Play music in a "blues" style. Understanding leger lines.
4. Play using a new hand position for the left hand, with new notes (G, A and B). Construct and play two-note chords in the right hand. Adopt good fingering technique to play scales smoothly. Move your hand position during a piece
5. Understand, clap and play rhythms which include dotted notes. Build and play minor scales. Play using a new hand position for the right hand, with very high notes. Recognise and understand quaver rests.